Entergy Texas, Inc.
myAccount|Payment Options|Our Community|Business & Economic Development|Energy Education & Safety|About Us|Entergy.com
Printable Page 
Residential Main Page
Manage Your Account
Start / Stop / Move Service
Billing and Payment Options
Get Help Paying Your Bill
Manage Your Bills
Plan for the Future
Other Helpful Programs
View Energy Price Information
View Deposit Requirements
How to Read Your Meter
Save Money on Your Bill
What Uses the Most Electricity?
Appliance Tax Credits
View Outages
Storm Center
Sign Up for Security Lighting
Report Security Lighting Out
Report Street Lights Out
Net Metering
Tree Trimming
Builder Services and Standards
Damage Claims
Donate to the Power to Care
Measure Your Carbon Footprint
Smarter Energy Future

Other Helpful Programs

We know problems can come in bunches and leave you unsure of where to turn. For additional help, try one of the programs below. 

Weatherization Assistance Program 

This federally-funded program run through community action agencies primarily focuses on helping elderly, disabled and low-income Texans make their homes more energy efficient. After an energy audit of a qualified resident’s home, the program will pay for installation of the most cost-effective energy efficiency measures. For additional information, call 1-800-421-0762 or get in touch with your local community action agency.

Have you received all your tax credits from the last 3 years? 

If you qualify for the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC), and you did not file for it in the previous three years, you may be eligible to receive anywhere from $390 to $4,300 for each year not filed. File an amended return and receive a refund now by first determining if you and your family are eligible for this credit. Then, complete the Amended U.S. Individual Income Tax Return Form 1040X, which you can download from the IRS Web site or pick up from an IRS office in your area.

For more information about claiming EITC for previous years, contact your local IRS office. To find the IRS office closest to you, access www.irs.gov/localcontacts or call 1-800-829-1040.

How to Build Wealth with Help

Want to save money and invest in a home, college education or your own small business but need a little help? Consider participating in an Individual Development Account (IDA) program. IDAs are matched savings accounts designed to encourage working individuals and families of limited means save money for specific purposes. Click here to learn more about the programs in Texas.