Choose Electric and Harvest the Savings
Keeping your business profitable means looking for ways to stretch every dollar. Choosing electric pumps to operate your irrigation system is one important way you can lower operating costs and save money. The Entergy Electric Conversion Program makes it easy for you to go electric.
Contact Us Now to Start Saving: 1-844-44WELLS (1-844-449-3557)
Lower Energy Costs.
Choosing electric instead of diesel-powered pumps could help you reduce operating costs.
Lower Maintenance Costs.
- Electric motors last longer.
- No belts, radiators, clutches, or oil changes needed.
- Vibration in the motor is minimal, which is better for the pump and well.
Plus, electric is more reliable, cleaner, quieter, safer, and easier to operate.
"For me it was a no-brainer. The electric pump is efficient and has lower maintenance costs." John C. - Rice farmer
Are You Eligible?
The Entergy Electric Conversion Program is available to Texas farmers with wells located within Entergy's service area. No matter whether you grow corn, rice, soybeans, or raise crawfish, you can save money with a more efficient way to power your irrigation pumps.
The Entergy Electric Conversion Program will work with you every step of the way.
- Schedule a free onsite consultation.
- Get a no-obligation cost estimate.
"Electric pumps are cleaner to operate and require less regular maintenance."
Matthew C. - Soybeans, rice, and corn farmer
Frequently Asked Questions about converting to electric irrigation pumps.
- Federal Grants Wire Agriculture and other government grants and loans.
- U.S. Department of Agriculture Service Center Locator Access USDA services near you.
- Rural Energy for America Program Financial assistance for building energy efficiency into your agricultural operations.
- USDA Energy Estimator Identify operational areas where you can reduce energy costs.